September 04, 2009

Im grateful...I truely am.

When I have spare time on my hands I do a lot of thinking and sometimes its all negative crap...
I know I have a lot to be thankful for and I have been really blessed...
Every week I am going to do a gratitude post...I will only put 5 down each week but today I want to start with 10 things that I am grateful for..
1. I am grateful for my children, though at times I feel they drive me slightly insane I love them all and feel so lucky to have been blessed to be able to have children in the first place.
2.My husband..He is so patient and loving and kind.
3. My legs. they work.
4.My eyes. They see.
5.Actually my whole body..it is healthy and it does what its supposed to do.
6. Water. To be able to drink fresh clean water and have nice hot showers in it.
7. This beautiful country..We have freedom.
8.My siblings
9.My talent of being able to take a beautiful image.
10.The roof that we have over our heads.

There is so much more i cant wait for next week so i can do another post..

No comments:

Post a Comment