October 31, 2010

Babies are beautiful

I managed to snap a few nice pictures of Emily while her mummy came to visit us and introduce us to her brand new little girl..I held her and she felt so small, this feeling I love, when my children were that tiny.
For a split second I thought about maybe one more.. One more, WAKE UP LESLEY, I thought to myself, are you crazy??
I absolutely love and adore babies, more so if they are mine, I bond with them instantly, I loved holding them, cuddling them and feeding them, waking up in the middle of the night to feed and bond with my precious little one is the most challenging but the most that we bonded.. Those memories are all so dear to me, my baby is nearly 3, Knowing that my days for being pregnant (I actually love being pregnant) and having no more tiny babies does sadden me but we all have to be realistic about things and life..4 is totally enough..



Congratulations Candice, Rhett and Elai, she is beautiful.

1 comment: