June 29, 2008

my first time ever

Hello hello hello,
this is my first time ever on my own blog. I have no idea what i want to do with this but i just know i want to do it..Im in training to be a photographer, i love taking pictures i have a little bit of knowledge on how to use my camera and take some nice pictures, i have been on a few awesome experiences where my brother in-law has taken me with him to help out at a number of weddings and he teaches me what he knows on the job or just in conversation(thank you Brook). I bought myself a camera about a year ago knowing absolutely nothing about it or how technical this thing really is but all i know is that i really want to learn how to use it and that i want to take and make beeautiful pictures with it.
All i know is the sky is the limit and i want to strive to get there:)

No comments:

Post a Comment